China Saves the World China Saves the World

couldnt imagine why

how is this not blamed?!if new grounds keeps this crap them i can see atleast like what 25-40% of the american new grounders leaving new grounds.and really dude we are evil?

LL - Fight the Power! LL - Fight the Power!

awesome man but

i liked it but i dont want to get too ticked,but its true

LeafLock responds:

viva la resistance!

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

a real game?

hey i think i saw that there is a game or something like this but i think it is rated E not T.but when will the 4th come out?

Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

unlike what most think of this, I love it, not because I'm a brony, but because it's a nice find it game, and I love derpy.
Keep it up bro

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Just great man

awesome game but, that church. But I get it, if you let the wrong type of hope take pace, it starts a stride to...well...kill everyone. But one problem I have had was
1.) the random look of my character (I know it's a small thing but i liked the military outfits and the gas mask, but your guy has to have a suit and a gas mask is kinda hard to find without either dreds, or a Mohawk. Maybe a a full character customizer?)
2.) like I said the church
other than those two I love it. The staring weapon, the "love caravan" made me laugh, but made sense, well not the two RPG's, but that was a hard choice to make. Either a person to help save you or valuable weapons. And how you can rename people helped me make squads and made sure who is a scavenger or a "cleaner".

And so in short, thank you for not only your time, but also the enjoyment you gave me and many others. So please, for all thats holy, keep it up!

Tankmen: Battle 2 Tankmen: Battle 2

why do it?

This is very sad to see on the front page since newgrounds is home of great things, but come on. You didt test a thing in the entire game and its obvious since the second level has a boss with more than double your health, does that make sense? The whole game is just crapping yourself trying to find out how to kill the jerk off with 300 hp on the THIRD BASE that has a knife but still does 20 damage to you, but hey you still have that rpg that blows and uses too much skill for its worth. And its obvious you put not 2 seconds in this is how the characters are all pre-drawn. I'm sorry but this has to be said, and fixed. And get rid off block if it uses skill so i don't look like an ass while I click randomly about to not die. Also give the weapons point, its redundant to have to use the .50 cal. the whole game while the enemy kills with with the starter pistol or knife.

Make more games, just not like this.

Chansoneta Farai Vencut 2 Chansoneta Farai Vencut 2

very well done. I just cant tell exactly the part i like most or what draws me into it so much. But it is great, so keep it up.

-__--__--_numa numa _--__--__- -__--__--_numa numa _--__--__-

softer,easyer but no voices

perfect just needs voices man.keep up the good work

Alexman159 responds:

thanks for the review

Simple Sight (instrumental) Simple Sight (instrumental)

aw man

this is so sick.this cant get any better its so nice its very fast past and the loop aint bad nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!woot

RealFaction responds:

thanks

rarity rarity

very well done. I can't rea;;y put my finger on what I really like about this picture but its very interesting. keep it up

Applebloom Applebloom

a bit sketchy, but well done with the background added